- Develop new functionalities for different projects with several programing languages (C#, Classic ASP, PHP).
- Solve problems related with the code implementation and the logic of each project.
- Provide efficient solutions to problems reported for the users or the managers.
- Research new solutions and improvement in the projects worked.
- Participate in technical meetings, reviews and demos with Products Owners or Managers.
- Work with databases, query and making improvements on queries related with our systems (SQL, SSIS).
- Make estimations and work over these tasks, meeting the estimation time.
- Make integrations between third party services and our systems.
- Help to the users with technical process or new features implemented.
- Collaborate with the develop team to planning and organize all the release work.
- Work on a basic level with Windows and Linux servers, implementing IIS, Apache or Nginx.
- Occasionally fulfill the Scrum Master Role.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an enterprise – oriented environment.
- Able to handle both Windows and web bases applications.
- Fluent in English language.
- Be proactive.
- Experience Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Intermediate experience in the following technologies:
- C# with .NET Framework/ .NET Core
- Web API
- Entity Framework
Reasons to be part of Servicios Grupo Mundial
- Competitive salary
- Great environment
- Constant growing as a professional
- Reading incentives
- Heath initiative compensation
- Working From Home
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time WFH
Job Location: Costa Rica