Analyze and process applications that are received daily to determine if the applicant is eligible to be approved. Check and validate documentation and make sure it gathers all requirements for approval, additionally must be able to receive and respond to inquiries and complaints about news and existing customers while providing excellent customer services.
- Communicate with customers and providers (verbal and written) with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understand an issue and make the best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to communicate with the Customers/Providers and co-workers in real-time.
- High School Diploma
- Spoken and Written Spanish/English Language Proficiency. (85%)
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication and attention to detail.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Should be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Should be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Good knowledge of working over the internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Understand and accept schedule changes due to Daylight Savings
Reason to be part of Servicio Grupo Mundial
- Competitive salary
- Great environment
- Constant growing as a professional
- Reading incentives
- Heath initiative compensation